Interested in eSports? We're recruiting!
We at WellPlayed are a close-knit team of talented, passionate individuals. We work together remotely to produce high-quality broadcasts that continually raise the bar of eSports production. We are looking to expand our arsenal. If you are an innovative mind driven by a love for competitive gaming as a whole, we want to hear from you.
WellPlayed is seeking graphic designers, motion graphic artists, web developers, broadcasters, and general staff.
Motion Graphic Artists:
- Looking for people to make intro videos, background loops, transition animations, highlight reels, etc to use in our productions.
- Must be able to match the quality of our current work. Examples:
- WellPlayed Productions 2011 Showcase
- CLG Premiere Series Intro Video
- Sunday Night Fights Week 2 Intro Video
- Our developers build many of the tools we use to add features to our broadcasts, including our custom picks/bans screen, gold difference graphs, Twitch followers list, and more.
- We work primarily with Ruby on Rails and AngularJS
- We also have projects in Node.js and Java
- Applicants should be very familiar with git
- Submitting a code sample is highly recommended
- Our broadcasters are in charge of streaming our events live to TwitchTV. They handle changing scenes, cueing casters, showing overlays and observing the games.
- Minimum hardware specs listed:
- Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge i7 or Haswell i5/i7
- 8 GB RAM
- Three screens available
- (Pref) Two distinct audio output devices on the broadcast PC