2014 Job Postings
About working for WellPlayed
- WellPlayed produces online and offline esports events
- We produce both our own events and events for other organizations
- We work remotely
- This is part time work
What we're looking for
- Esports enthusiasts. Not being tied down to one or two games is a must. We as a group work in many games and you must be willing to work in scenes that are different than your passion game.
- Self-starters. If you have started your own esports or gaming project in the past that is a big plus.
- Experimenters. We love for our staff to bring up their own ideas and try them out.
Is this a paid position?
Yes. We pay out a percentage of each event's profits to those who worked on the event. Payment is based on how much work was done, and what type of event.
Where should I send my resume?
Send your resume to [email protected] In the subject you should include your name and the position you're applying for.
In charge of managing video stream during live events. Coordinates with casters and admins and controls the content shown on stream. Experience with live production required. Must be able to stream in 720p 60fps at a min of 2500k bitrate.
Create 2D graphics for use in broadcasts, websites and online marketing. We are looking for someone near the level of our current designer: http://amisson.com.
Manage ongoing and upcoming projects and events by making sure everyone is on schedule. Good time and people management skills necessary.